Small wind turbine is mainly composed of the following parts: wind wheel, generator, rotating body, speed regulating mechanism, direction regulating mechanism, braking mechanism and tower.
According to the position of wind turbine shaft, it can be divided into horizontal axis wind turbine and vertical axis wind turbine.
(1) Horizontal axis wind turbine: the wind wheel of the horizontal axis wind turbine rotates around a horizontal axis. The wind wheel shaft is parallel to the wind direction. The blades on the wind wheel are installed radially, perpendicular to the rotation axis and at an angle with the rotation plane of the wind wheel (called the installation angle). The number of wind turbine blades is 1 ~ 10 (mostly 3, 5 and 6). It has high wind energy utilization at high speed, but it needs high wind speed at start-up.
(2) Vertical axis wind turbine: the wind wheel of vertical axis wind turbine rotates around a vertical axis, and the wind axle is perpendicular to the wind direction. Its advantage is that it can accept the wind from any direction, so when the wind direction changes, there is no need to control the wind.
1. It has the characteristics of anti-corrosion, anti acid rain, anti salt and alkali;
2. Micro fan, 2.5-level wind power generation and energy storage;
3. With wind direction adjustment and super wind control function;
4. Overcharge and discharge protection, DC constant voltage charging;
5. Simple operation, no manual duty and special maintenance;
6. The actual floor area is small, the land requirement is low, and it can be used under harsh terrain conditions such as hills, seaside, river embankment and desert.